9 BENEFITS YOU’LL EXPERIENCE WHEN YOU JOIN OUR CHOIR
Not only singing in a choir is a very joyful activity. Multiple scientific studies have also linked it to a range of physical, psychological and social benefits. These include:
- Lower levels of stress and anxiety
- Release of the feel-good hormone endorphin
- Boost of confidence
- Development of singing skills
- Increased creativity
- Boost of the mood and overall sense of wellbeing
- Development of a sense of belonging
- Easier social interaction
- A light workout for the cardiovascular system
All this while singing some of the most beautiful and uplifting songs ever written!
We’ve got lunchtime and after-work rehearsals available. Who wouldn’t like to break from work and forget about stress and everyday worries, at least for an hour a week?
SOME OF THE SONGS WE’LL BE SINGING
WHERE, WHEN & HOW MUCH?
Suitable For: Singers with some previous experience.
The choir will be rehearsing throughout the year, during school term time.