- How to play chords all over the fretboard
- Intro to Blues, Funk, Jazz, Rock, Metal(Rock and Metal are taught exclusivelyto electric guitar players)
- First step into improvisation
- How to increase hands’ and arms’ muscle strength and stamina, to develop speed and accuracy
Guitar Lessons For Intermediate Guitarists
Take your guitar skills to the next level
Sonic Crew’s Guitar Lessons for Intermediate Guitarists focus on further developing our students’ guitar technique,while exposing them to different music styles.
Our Intermediate Guitar Students will learn:
- Rhythm patterns of medium difficulty
- Fingerstyle technique(acoustic and classical guitar players)
- Up to 1 Song per lesson
- Music theory(if requested)
All of our one-on-one lessons for intermediate guitarists are tailored on our students’ specific needs.
Suitable for Adult Students and Kids 8+ playing Electric, Acoustic or Classical Guitar.
Our Students Say About Us
Simon CrawfordAlex is a fantastic teacher who takes the time to teach you the theory behind the music as well as teaching you to play some great songs. He works at your own pace and his passion for the guitar is evident. Highly recommend for anyone wanting to learn the guitar or improve.