Our Intermediate Guitar Students will learn:
- How to play chords all over the fretboard
- Intro to Blues, Funk, Jazz, Rock, Metal(Rock and Metal are taught exclusivelyto electric guitar players)
- First step into improvisation
- How to increase hands’ and arms’ muscle strength and stamina, to develop speed and accuracy
- Rhythm patterns of medium difficulty
- Fingerstyle technique(acoustic and classical guitar players)
- Up to 1 Song per lesson
- Music theory(if requested)
All of our one-on-one lessons for intermediate guitarists are tailored on our students’ specific needs.
Suitable for Adult Students and Kids 8+ playing Electric, Acoustic or Classical Guitar.
WHERE, WHEN & HOW MUCH?
Our guitar Lessons for Intermediate guitarists take place in a very relaxed environment where we aim to build your guitar skills and confidence as quickly as possible. We teach in state of the art studios in North London and in a private studio in South West London (UK), both located near public transport. Our studios are also equipped with industry standard amps, guitars, pedals, software, recording facilities and wi-fi access.
OUR LATEST VIDEOS