Take Your Guitar Skills To The Next Level
We are very confident you will enjoy our guitar lessons. But if for any reasons we don’t meet your expectations, we are happy to refund 100% of your fee. Just let us know after your first lesson and fill in a short survey so we can understand how to do better next time. It’s really as simple as that!
Our Intermediate Guitar Students Will Learn:
- How to play chords all over the fretboard
- Intro to Blues, Funk, Jazz, Rock, Metal(Rock and Metal are taught exclusivelyto electric guitar players)
- First step into improvisation
- How to increase hands’ and arms’ muscle strength and stamina, to develop speed and accuracy
- Rhythm patterns of medium difficulty
- Fingerstyle technique(acoustic and classical guitar players)
- Up to 1 Song per lesson
- Music theory(if requested)
All of our one-on-one lessons for intermediate guitarists are tailored on our students’ specific needs.
Suitable for Adult Students and Kids 8+ playing Electric, Acoustic or Classical Guitar.
What Our Students Say
Alex is a fantastic teacher who takes the time to teach you the theory behind the music as well as teaching you to play some great songs. He works at your own pace and his passion for the guitar is evident. Highly recommend for anyone wanting to learn the guitar or improve.
Where, When & How Much?
Our guitar Lessons for intermediate guitarists take place in a very relaxed environment where we aim to build your guitar skills and confidence as quickly as possible. We teach in our private studio in South West London (UK), located near public transport. Our studio is also equipped with industry-standard amps, guitars, pedals, software, recording facilities and wi-fi access.